st: choice of multinomial response models

From   "Murali Kuchibhotla" <>
Subject   st: choice of multinomial response models
Date   Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:05:24 -0500 (CDT)

      I have a question about empirical strategy, rather than about Stata
itself. I am trying to model individuals' choices between on and off the job
training. The way my data is set up though, respondents can choose on-the-job
training only,off-the-job training only or choose to undertake both. Which
multinomial response model would be appropriate for this particular application?
A related question is whether there exists a method in Stata to implement this?
Many thanks.

Murali Kuchibhotla