st: predict hazard

From   "Chiara Mussida" <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: predict hazard
Date   Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:37:12 +0200

Dear All,
i'm attempting to get the predicted hazard after a stpiece (piecewise
constant hazard) estimation:
firstly I estimate my model including the nopreserve option
then I simply type: predict hazard. But the figures I get are quite
strange (high absolute values) and represents the hazard computed
allowing the median time assumption.
Is there a more efficient way to get hazard after such a kind of estimation?

Chiara Mussida
PhD candidate
Doctoral school of Economic Policy
Catholic University, Piacenza (Italy)