Re: st: RE: RE: Use foreach or forvalues to create the long form data

From   "Supnithadnaporn, Anupit" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Use foreach or forvalues to create the long form data
Date   Sat, 18 Oct 2008 20:38:26 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you for all the suggestions. I will try all of them and report the results later.

Anupit