RE: st: twoway scatter ..., yscale(log) with axis on log and arithmetic scales

From   Joana Cunha-Cruz <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: twoway scatter ..., yscale(log) with axis on log and arithmetic scales
Date   Sat, 18 Oct 2008 11:23:43 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, Scott and Nick.
This is exactly my problem. If I use the code Scott sent me, the data points don't correspond on both vertical axis.
What I want with the graph is to show the values of the data on both scales (for the reader not familiar with log scale, they can see how the numbers correspond from one scale to the other).
Hope I have clarified why I'd like a graph like this.
Does anyone have another solution?
Thanks,
Joana