st: Re: significance levels in outreg2 after dprobit

Subject   st: Re: significance levels in outreg2 after dprobit
Date   Sat, 18 Oct 2008 19:48:25 +0200

I agree with Roy on his last point. -dprobit-`s output is hard to understand. The official -estimates store- does not pick up its output, but the underlying -probit- model

***********
sysuse auto, clear
generate goodplus = rep78 >= 4 if rep78 < .
dprobit foreign mpg goodplus
estimates store dprob
probit foreign mpg goodplus
estimates store prob
estimates table dprob prob, star(.05 .01 .001) style(oneline)

The relevance of -dprobit- in the face of the readily available -mfx- is indeed questionable...

HTH
Martin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roy Wada" <[email protected]>