Re: st: RE: Sorting in a table a list of binomial variables by frequency of apparition in a survey context

From   "Ángel Rodríguez Laso" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Sorting in a table a list of binomial variables by frequency of apparition in a survey context
Date   Fri, 17 Oct 2008 13:55:41 +0200

With Stat/Transfer and stcmd works beautifully.

Many thanks again.

Angel Rodriguez-Laso