RE: Re: st: Programming a loop to exclude M&As in the 5 years prior to an M&A

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: Re: st: Programming a loop to exclude M&As in the 5 years prior to an M&A
Date   Thu, 16 Oct 2008 21:47:08 +0200

Dear Mr. Nichols,

thanks a lot for the help. I guess that is what I need to identify
duplicated cusips. First I have to understand what it means as I am new
to this advanced STATA programming. Please be pationed until I grasp the
content of the commands. I work on that.

Kind regards and thanks a lot for the excellent help

Pascal Stock

Unbegrenzter Speicher, Top-Spamschutz, 120 SMS und eigene
E-MailDomain
inkl.
http://office.freenet.de/dienste/emailoffice/produktuebersicht/power/mail/index.html