Re: st: adjusted R2 in survey regression

From   "Aca N.T." <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: adjusted R2 in survey regression
Date   Thu, 16 Oct 2008 07:51:53 +0700

Steve had shown how -dlist- can sort my problem out anyway. In this
case, however, I was wondering if -linktest- can be used as a
subtitute for adjusted R2 (or should be more as complementary test?).
I mean, does -linktest- act like -lrtest- which is to compare LR from
one model to another when running a simple logistic regression so we
can see how a model is improved?

Aca.