Re: st: Mata run-time error

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Mata run-time error
Date   Tue, 14 Oct 2008 22:53:04 -0400

Manisha. As Sergiy has implied, your question is so vague that nobody can help you. Before posting again, read Section 3 of the Statalist FAQ (bottomn of the page.

-Steve