Re: st: Calling local variable in twithin()

From   Jacob Smith <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Calling local variable in twithin()
Date   Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:06:39 -0400

That worked like a charm, thank you for the help.

And sorry to have those I have offended on the list with my ignorance to
Stata terminology (local-macro vs variable).

Thanks again,

Jake