st: no t-values in after regressing...

From   "Bastian Steingros" <>
Subject   st: no t-values in after regressing...
Date   Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:16:33 +0200

Hi all,

Does anybody know that problem:

I have regressed a model by using the quartil regression command qreg.

But Stata did not display any t-values for the independent variables, only for the intercept.

Is this a error in Stata or are there statistical reasons I am not aware of.

Please note, the number of observations is about 900.

Any ideas???