st: re: forvalues and N

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: re: forvalues and N
Date   Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:02:00 -0400

< >
Michael said

Thanks for the reference to the article, Nick; I didn't realize that it
was available for free, so I didn't go looking for it. (My library
doesn't subscribe to STB or SJ and, given the state budget situation, I
don't think that's going to change.)

Also note that the listings at IDEAS and EconPapers allow you to scan
the whole range of materials available in STB/SJ:

All articles in SJ through vol 5 issue 3 are freely downloadable. That
is updated as each new issue appears, so that when 8:4 is published,
5:4 will be downloadable.