st: Fwd: forvalues and N

From   Marcello Pagano <>
Subject   st: Fwd: forvalues and N
Date   Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:31:39 -0400

For Kit:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kit Baum <>
Date: October 13, 2008 11:19:52 AM EDT
Subject: re: forvalues and N

< >
Michael said

Thanks for the reference to the article, Nick; I didn't realize that it
was available for free, so I didn't go looking for it. (My library
doesn't subscribe to STB or SJ and, given the state budget situation, I
don't think that's going to change.)

Also note that RePEc services' listings at IDEAS and EconPapers allow you to scan the whole range of materials available in STB/SJ: e.g.

All articles in SJ through vol 5 issue 3 are freely downloadable. That is updated as each new issue appears, so that when 8:4 is published, 5:4 will be downloadable.