st: RE: graphs in stata

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: graphs in stata
Date   Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:46:06 +0200

sysuse auto, clear
kdensity price, addplot((kdensity weight))

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Bastian Steingros
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 11:39 AM
Subject: st: graphs in stata

Hi all,

Is there someone who knows a bit about graphs in stata?

I want to display the distribution of two different variables in one graph.
One var. is quite left skewed, the other a bit right skewed.
I have just tried the command
kdensity, but it goes for one var. only.

How can I put both in one graph (to display the different distributions)?

GMX startet Hier findest Du Leute mit Deinen Interessen!
Jetzt dabei sein: