st: St: Simple (?) hbar question

From   "Eric Uslaner" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: St: Simple (?) hbar question
Date   Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:38:03 -0400

I've spent two hours on what should be a simple issue--reading and rereading the manual and the help files.  I want to put the variable labels on the left of a graph hbar and typed:

graph hbar (mean) *clump, scheme(s1mono) legend(off)

for a series of variables named xxxclump.  I get bars but no labels on the left.  I have done this before, but alas I cannot reproduce the labels on the left that I generated earlier.  Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Ric Uslaner