Re: st: Re: outreg, outreg2, and the thread-jacking

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: outreg, outreg2, and the thread-jacking
Date   Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:27:47 -0500

Boy, this is a distasteful thread to read in the AM. I think Ben's response has been fair. It is good to have both outreg2 and estout developed and I think everyone appreciates both packages being available.

-Dave