Re: st: Table output in Journal Design

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Table output in Journal Design
Date   Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:10:57 -0400

Hello Dirk,

you do not describe, which style adjustments you need to do in Word.
Similarly to other programs mentioned already, XML_TAB provides
extensive formatting features inlcuding bold/italics/fonts faces/sizes
and saves to Excel. After that a transfer to Word is just a matter of
Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V.

Regards,
   Sergiy Radyakin