Re: st: probit; missing standard error

From   David Kantor <>
Subject   Re: st: probit; missing standard error
Date   Tue, 07 Oct 2008 15:17:03 -0400

Thanks to Richard!

At 02:55 PM 10/7/2008, you wrote:

In general, this can occur either because of a failure to converge or because of excessive collinearity among the predictors.

David Kantor wrote:
I apologize if this is a very basic thing, and it may have been asked a hundred times before. In a probit (I suppose any other model as well), what does it mean when the standard errors are missing?