Re: st: probit; missing standard error

From   Richard Goldstein <>
Subject   Re: st: probit; missing standard error
Date   Tue, 07 Oct 2008 14:55:30 -0400

In general, this can occur either because of a failure to converge or because of excessive collinearity among the predictors.

David Kantor wrote:
I apologize if this is a very basic thing, and it may have been asked a hundred times before.

In a probit (I suppose any other model as well), what does it mean when the standard errors are missing?

Thanks if anyone can help with this.