st: SSC Archive

From   Christopher Baum <BAUM@BC.EDU>
Subject   st: SSC Archive
Date   Tue, 7 Oct 2008 10:27:14 -0400

< >
A number of authors have sent materials for inclusion in the SSC archive (new material or updates / bug fixes) in the last few days. I was out of town Friday-Monday and will be processing these later today when I have some time to attend to them. As always, -ssc new- will apprise you of changes to the archive.