Re: st: restrict subjects for analysis from multi-record data

From   Michael McCulloch <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: restrict subjects for analysis from multi-record data
Date   Mon, 6 Oct 2008 18:36:54 -0700

Hello Tatasuhiko,
If you are using the command -stcox-, then you restrict using the -if- command, for example:

stcox MainExposure Covariate1 Covariate2 if smoke==1

Distinguishing between baseline and endpoint would need other variables, which can also be used after -if-.
Michael

Dear colleges,

I am now making a survival analysis using the multi-record data.

Now, I want to restrict the subjects for analysis regarding their life
styles.
  >>  e.g. make analysis only among subjects who are smokers (smoke==1) at
the time of the baseline(_t0==0).
  >>  e.g. make analysis only among subjects who are smokers at the time of
the endpoint.

In this case what command should be used to restrict the subjects?

Thank you.

From Tatasuhiko KUBO