Re: st: -strel- syntax problems...

From   "Eva Poen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -strel- syntax problems...
Date   Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:46:23 +0100

Neil,

I don't have experience with -strel-, I'm afraid. Just from looking at
the -syntax- statement, the using option should not be specified with
parenthesis.

Try

strel br(0[0.25]3[.5]5) using data/stata/life_tables if(sex == 1), ///
   mergeby(sex year age)

and this problem ought to disappear.

HTH,
Eva