st: outreg2 + excel + ***

From   "Bastian Steingros" <>
Subject   st: outreg2 + excel + ***
Date   Mon, 06 Oct 2008 12:32:43 +0200

Hi Stata users,

I have  installed the updates for *outreg2*.

I have a regression model like:

reg dep_var ind_var1 ind_var2, robust

After entering this command in stata, I obtained the standard stata regression table (I guess you what I mean)

Now, I want to put my results into MS EXCEL and I want to mark the coefficients with the widely known signs like *, **, *** indicating significance at the 10%, 5%, 1% level.

I guess it is possible to do so by using outreg2 but it seems that I do not understand how to use this command correctly.

Is there anyone who knows what to do ?

Many thanks for your help!