RE: st: RE: survival analysis: an elementary question

From   "Kieran McCaul" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: survival analysis: an elementary question
Date   Sat, 4 Oct 2008 11:33:06 +0800

If your program is actually calculating the CI around the HR and you're
getting a negative lower bound, then you must be doing something wrong
in the calculation.

Kieran McCaul MPH PhD
WA Centre for Health & Ageing (M573)
University of Western Australia
Level 6, Ainslie House
48 Murray St
Perth 6000
Phone: (08) 9224-2140
Fax: (08) 9224 8009
email: [email protected]
http://myprofile.cos.com/mccaul
The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist.