st: Re: rolling regression calculation speed and large data sets

From   Malcolm Wardlaw <>
Subject   st: Re: rolling regression calculation speed and large data sets
Date   Fri, 03 Oct 2008 12:47:06 -0500

Thanks for the reply.  It's not really the question I was asking, but I
really like what you did.  I think it solves my immediate problem in an
oblique way, so thank you.  That's pretty slick, I must say.   I think I
often get so used to typing in "reg y x" that I forget how easy it is
just to calculate simple linear regression output manually.  I think
I'll expand a program like this for my permanent files.

I haven't heard from anyone who knows about how the memory schema works,
but I was wondering if there are any written resources on this.  Does
NC152 handle this at all?