Re: st: impact of bootstrapping on predicted probabilities of logistic regression models

Subject   Re: st: impact of bootstrapping on predicted probabilities of logistic regression models
Date   Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:16:01 -0400

G. ter Riet <[email protected]>:
How about something like

webuse nhanes2, clear
ren sex v1
g v2=race==2 if !mi(race)
g v3=region==3 if !mi(race)
ren diabetes y
egen c=group(strata psu)
cap pr drop rocb
program rocb, rclass
logit `1' `2' `3' `4' [pw=finalwgt]
predict p
roctab `1' p
ret scalar rocb = r(area)
levelsof g, loc(gs)
foreach i of loc gs {
 su p if g==`i'
 ret scalar p`i'=r(mean)
}
drop p
eret clear
end
egen g=group(v1 v2 v3), label
levelsof g, loc(gs)
foreach i of loc gs {
 loc p`i' "`:label (g) `i''"
}
loc r "r(rocb) r(p1) r(p2) r(p3) r(p4) r(p5) r(p6) r(p7) r(p8)"
bs `r', reps(200) strat(g) sav(p) cl(c): rocb y v1 v2 v3
use p, clear
forv i=1/8 {
 la var _bs_`=`i'+1' "`p`i''"
}