Re: st: Re: saving memory local vs usual variable

From   "Ashim Kapoor" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: saving memory local vs usual variable
Date   Fri, 3 Oct 2008 22:26:46 +0530

Ahh I see what you are saying. For multiple variables it won't work. I
usually use it to find the max of ONE variable. I guess that confused
me.

Thank you,
Ashim.