Re: st: corr_svy & covariance matrix for survey data

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <>
Subject   Re: st: corr_svy & covariance matrix for survey data
Date   Fri, 3 Oct 2008 09:08:44 -0500

if you are just doing CFA, then you should use my -cfa- module. Type
-findit cfa-; it is NOT on SSC. And it is (supposed to) support all
the -svy- features, although I did not try it with -subpop- options.

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 8:57 PM, Ishtar Govia <> wrote:
> I am working with a complex survey sample dataset and am using Stata for
> some preliminary data analyses (univariate and multivariate checks for
> normality, efas) before moving to Mplus for SEM modeling. I installed the
> --corr_svy-- module from within Stata by typing "ssc install corr_svy"

Stas Kolenikov, also found at