st: Re: limiting observations within a program

Subject   st: Re: limiting observations within a program
Date   Fri, 3 Oct 2008 01:14:10 +0200

That is too little info. How does `var1' come into existence? A -bootstrap- would cycle through the -program- several times, so that is an important issue. Also -set trace on- and let us know the output...

HTH
Martin
_______________________
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael McCulloch" <[email protected]>
To: "Statalist" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 1:10 AM
Subject: st: limiting observations within a program

Hello,
I've written a short program which estimates a probability of censoring, and have a question. The program works as written, but if I add the following line:

drop if `var1'==.

the program returns error message:

"varlist required an error occurred when bootstrap executed program1
r(100);"

Any assistance would be appreciated!

--

Best wishes,
Michael McCulloch

Pine Street Foundation
124 Pine St., San Anselmo, CA 94960-2674
Tel: (415) 407-1357
Fax: (415) 485-1065
[email protected]
www.pinestreetfoundation.org