RE: st: Standardized tobit coefficients

From   Richard Williams <>
To, <>
Subject   RE: st: Standardized tobit coefficients
Date   Wed, 01 Oct 2008 23:59:04 -0500

At 09:56 PM 10/1/2008, SEVIGNY, ERIC wrote:
Thanks for your suggestion. However, in the interest of keeping things
uncomplicated, I left out some elements of my analysis. First, I am
using -svy- to analyze complex survey data. Second, I also need to
generate analogous standardized coefficients for a truncated regression
model. Unfortunately, -listcoef- is not survey aware, nor is -truncreg-
one of the usable commands with -listcoef-. So, I'm still at square one.
Are you sure about listcoef and svy? I don't have a svy:tobit example handy, but the following does produce results (whether or not they are correct I don't know).

webuse nhanes2f
svy: ologit health female black
listcoef, std

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463