Re: st: how to batch print .do files

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <>
Subject   Re: st: how to batch print .do files
Date   Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:47:01 -0400

Define an Explorer action "print" for .do files, possibly calling your
favourite text editor with the proper parameters. Then select all
files in a folder (Ctrl+A), right-click and select print.

This is already done for *.doc, *.txt and other files.

If you don't care about syntax highlighting: here is a line you need
to use notepad to print the file:

(adjust the path as necessary, if you want to use DDE: set Use DDE to
true, set Application to "NOTEPAD" and Topic to "System")

Notepad automatically prints filename at the top of each page and page
numbers at the bottom. I guess this is adjustable. Printing is done on
the default printer. If you only have one - this does not matter,
otherwise set accordingly.

You can then print all files, regardless of their type in one click:
e.g. select several .doc files, several .txt files, several .do files
with mouse clicks, the right-click and choose "print". All files will
be printed with their respective print-handling application.

This is how it is done in Windows. Your favourite text editor probably
provides more features like a template or syntax highlighting. So
consult the respective manual for details.

Best regards, Sergiy Radyakin