Re: st: how to remove gray/color around graph?

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to remove gray/color around graph?
Date   Wed, 1 Oct 2008 11:05:40 -0400

Kokootchke,

make sure you adjust both plotregion and graphregion properties.

See here:
help region_options
to identify which part of the graph is causing problems.

If you see the graph ok in Stata, Word should be able to import it ok as well.

Regards, Sergiy Radyakin