Statalist

st: RE: Verify randomization in a large sample

From   "Kieran McCaul" <kamccaul@meddent.uwa.edu.au>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Verify randomization in a large sample
Date   Wed, 1 Oct 2008 09:29:03 +0800

I don't know what you mean by "verify randomization".
Do you suspect that randomization was not carried out?

Kieran McCaul MPH PhD
WA Centre for Health & Ageing (M573)
University of Western Australia
Level 6, Ainslie House
48 Murray St
Perth 6000
Phone: (08) 9224-2140
Fax: (08) 9224 8009
email: kamccaul@meddent.uwa.edu.au
http://myprofile.cos.com/mccaul
The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist.