Re: st: comment out a number of lines together

From   "paul o'brien" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: comment out a number of lines together
Date   Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:59:32 +0100

thank everyone.
on nick's suggestion:

. local c *
. `c' metan p np p2 np2 if dur==`dur'
. [command ignored - fine]

. local c
. `c' metan p np p2 np2 if dur==`dur'
invalid syntax
r(198);

'local c' is not interpreted as empty with `c' placed before the
command. if the macro is zapped i have to remove the `c' on each line
which defeats the object. am i doing it right?

paul