st: RE: Trouble labeling x-axis and a question about Graphics Editor

Subject   st: RE: Trouble labeling x-axis and a question about Graphics Editor
Date   Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:46:45 +0200

"... option xtitle() documented, which is irrelevant for bar charts." (From
-h graph_bar-)

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Polis, Chelsea B.
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 4:36 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: Trouble labeling x-axis and a question about Graphics Editor

I am having trouble labeling the x-axis of my graph, and can't figure out
why.  It would be greatly appreciated it someone could help me figure out
why I am getting the following error message:

My command is as follows:
. graph bar pctnonhc pctinj pctpill pctnorp, over(round) stack title("Use of
any contraception in HIV+ women, by round") legend(cols(4) label(1
"Non-hormonal") label(2 "Injectables") label(3 "Pills") label(4 "Norplant"))
ytitle("Percent using method") xtitle("Round")

xtitle(Round") not allowed, " invalid name
r(198);

Also, I have a question regarding the Graphics Editor in Stata10.  After
making changes in the Graphics Editor, is there any way to get Stata to tell
you the written code that could have been used to obtain the same results?
It might be helpful in learning tricks on code writing for graphics.

Cheers,
Chelsea