st: Propensity-score matching in STATA10: does not recognize pscore or psmatch2

From   "Carlos Rodriguez" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Propensity-score matching in STATA10: does not recognize pscore or psmatch2
Date   Sun, 28 Sep 2008 00:17:20 -0700

Dear list,

I have STATA10 on my computer and I am trying to use propensity score
matching but STATA does not recognize the commands pscore, psmatch2.
Etc.  There is nothing about this in the help files. Could you please
let me know what the correct commands are?

Regards,
Carlos