st: Re: -inteff- and -tobit- (was: Posting to Statalist)

From   "Eva Poen" <>
Subject   st: Re: -inteff- and -tobit- (was: Posting to Statalist)
Date   Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:11:25 +0100

please use informative titles for your postings.

You are not the first to ask this question, as a search of the archive
reveals. See for example this reply by May Boggess:

You can search the archives of this list at

Hope this helps,