Re: st: predict in ivreg28

From   "Eva Poen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: predict in ivreg28
Date   Thu, 25 Sep 2008 08:58:15 +0100

Branko,

If everything else fails I can do that. But try Richard's suggestion

sysdir set PLUS <directory>

and choose a path for <directory> that you can write to. It can be a
personal network drive if that's convenient.
Try

ssc install ivreg28

after setting the directory. The do

which ivreg28

to find out which file Stata knows about, and where it is. For me, it reports