st: RE: testing for endogeneity with cluster()

From   "Schaffer, Mark E" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: testing for endogeneity with cluster()
Date   Wed, 24 Sep 2008 23:48:42 +0100

If you are using the latest version of -ivreg2-, just use the -endog()-
option.  There is a clickable example at the bottom of the -ivreg2- help

> Also to test for the validity of instruments after clustering I should
> be comparing the Hansen J-statistic reported automatically when I run
> "ivreg2" with the cluster option.

I think the short answer is "yes".

Best wishes,

> I am concerned whether I am taking
> the right steps and interpreting the results correctly.
> I would really appreciate your help.
> Thanks.
> Ritashree.
> *
> *   For searches and help try:
> *
> *
> *

registered under charity number SC000278.