Re: st: RE: trimming leading numbers from a string.

From   "Ashim Kapoor" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: trimming leading numbers from a string.
Date   Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:28:11 +0530

ahhh I get you. I was thinking more in terms of "detecting" a number
and replacing it with a space and then trimming. But Thank You for
your reply.

Is there a way to say ALL except the 1st word ? That would be very
useful cos sometimes I  have " 0 Andhra Pradesh ".

Thank you,
Ashim.