st: Re: problem with overid with ivtobit command

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: problem with overid with ivtobit command
Date   Mon, 22 Sep 2008 07:01:49 -0400

< >
Have you indeed installed the overid command? -which overid- should tell you that.

If you -sysuse auto- and run the example from the overid help file, does it work?

. ivtobit gear_ratio displacement (mpg=length weight turn) [fw=rep78], twostep ll(2.2)

. overid