Re: st: Stata help [was: Manuals online]

From   Svend Juul <SJ@SOCI.AU.DK>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: Stata help [was: Manuals online]
Date   Sun, 14 Sep 2008 14:05:35 +0200

Ashim wrote:
I know that I can goto google and type " stata help comments" to see
the web page for the stata help on comments...
It seems that you use Google to get access to Stata's online help.
But you can get it directly from Stata's command window. Start
studying the output from these commands:
   help help
   help search
   help findit
Hope this helps