Re: st: Re: I did it! sorting with a key

From   "Ashim Kapoor" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: I did it! sorting with a key
Date   Fri, 12 Sep 2008 21:23:39 +0530

Hi!

I want for each observation i , ai's sorted according to ki's.

So a1 a2 k1 k2
      1  2   -1 -2

If I do sortrows a1 a2 --> I would get a1 a2
                                                      1  2

If I do sortrows k1 k2 ->> I get k1 k2
                                             -2 -1

but what I want is a1 a2 k1 k2
                             2 1  -2 -1
This is what the new program does.
Ummmm do I make it clear now ? Please email me again if you don't get me.

Thank you,
Ashim.