st: visualizing stpiece models with graph dot?

From   SCHNELL Philipp <>
Subject   st: visualizing stpiece models with graph dot?
Date   Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:47:47 +0200

I did a piecewise constant exponential model (with 7 covariates) and would like to visualize the results! Is it possible to use the
graph dot command to plot the hazard ratio of covariates (in a particular order - from high to low!)? If so, how do I do that?

It should look like this:

covariate6 |...........o....
covariate1 |.........o......
covariate3 |.......o........
hazard ratio

the command to plot should be:

graph dot numerical variable , over(categorical variable [,sort((stat)varname)])

but my problems are:
a) how to introduce my covariates instead of a categorical var?
b) how to sort?

Thanks for your help and suggestions!

* For searches and help try: