Re: st: Treating multiple-variables as one

From   "Ziad El-Khatib" <>
Subject   Re: st: Treating multiple-variables as one
Date   Thu, 4 Sep 2008 05:42:32 -0700

Hi Mike!
If I understood your text well, you might have to score the variables
into one variable, depending on what condition you are looking for?

Best regards