st: Using Gr39

From   Matthew Gobey <>
Subject   st: Using Gr39
Date   Thu, 04 Sep 2008 11:11:59 +0100

I am trying to use command gr39 on a panel data set.

Is this possible?
Is there an upper limit on the observations which the command can deal with?

I only seem to get the opaque message:

xtlines not found

The variables I am using do exits, and I have changed their order.

I have tried collapsing the data but this has not worked either.

I am using stat version 8,.2 if that is of relevance.

Thanks for any help

matthew gobey

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC015096