Re: st: RE: clustering option after ivprobit

From   Choudry T Shehzad <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: clustering option after ivprobit
Date   Wed, 03 Sep 2008 14:42:12 +0200

Thanks Austin:

Yes, lag operator might have been a cause and seems intuitive as well
but  problem still remains the same.  Same error message again with
bootstrap

ivprobit dependent x y l.z (zz = mz pz), twostep vce(bootstrap,cluster(country))

repeated time values within panel
the most likely cause for this error is misspecifying the cluster(),idcluster(), or group() option
r(451);

The only thing that comes to my mind is that data structure is defined as panel before ivprobit but even in that case why it would produce cluster-robust vce but not cluster-robust bootstrapped vce.

Thanks again,

Shehzad