Re: st: Summer North American Stata Users Group meetings

From   "Ben Jann" <>
Subject   Re: st: Summer North American Stata Users Group meetings
Date   Wed, 3 Sep 2008 12:28:28 +0200

A great thing is to have a predefined preferences set for
presentation. Do the following:

1. Backup your current settings. Type

 . window manage prefs save myprefs

2.  Set the preferences (fonts, sizes of windows, etc) as you like
them for presentation and save them typing

 . window manage prefs save presentation

You can now quickly change between the settings using

 . window manage prefs load myprefs

 . window manage prefs load presentation

(or use menu Preferences > Manage Preferences > Load Preferences > presentation)