RE: st: When number of regressors greaterthan the number of clusters in OLS regression

From   Divya Balasubramaniam <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: When number of regressors greaterthan the number of clusters in OLS regression
Date   Tue, 2 Sep 2008 08:32:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Dr.Cox,

Thanks a lot for pointing the issue on the share variable. I will look into the reference.

Divya.