Re: st: When number of regressors greaterthan the number of clusters in OLS regression

From   Divya Balasubramaniam <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: When number of regressors greaterthan the number of clusters in OLS regression
Date   Mon, 1 Sep 2008 16:09:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Dr. Steven,

I chose the states based on availability of data. Yes, all the districts are part of the 17 states only. Any other suggestions will really help.

Thanks,

Divya.
=======================================
Divya Balasubramaniam
Economics PhD Student
Terry College of Business
University of Georgia
Athens -30602.
--- Begin Message ---
From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: When number of regressors greater than the number of clusters in OLS regression
Date   Mon, 1 Sep 2008 13:05:39 -0400
More basic questions, Divya: What is your target population: the 17 states (of India, perhaps?) or the entire country? Were the 17 states selected from all states by a sampling process? Or were they chosen in some other way--for example, because they had data available. Are all districts from the selected states in your sample?

-Steven